MICRO CABLES - Main microcable
- Possibility to choose G.652.D or G.657.A1 Fiber.
- Very small diameter 5.4mm.
- 700N tensile strenght for safe work in all conditions.
- The very small static bending radius of 108mm gives the possibility of easy cable management in the cabinet and the use of more cable excess.
- The excellent ratio of the cable cross section to micro duct pipes cross section allows blowing for long distances.
- Very small tube diameter, only 1.4mm has been prepared to make easier work with management in the distribution point.
- Completely dielectric.
- Dry sealing hub.
- Very small diameter.
- Low weight.
- Colored fibers and tubes.
- Flexible, small bendng radius.
- Fibers (12-144).
- Tubes filled with gel.
- Non-metallic central element.
- Outer jacketresistant to UV.
- For microducts blowing.
- For duct system laying.